Hi, beautiful people! After a short, short break from blogging, I am back with a lot of new interesting articles that I hope you will love. I am gonna be very active on Social Media these days, so stay tuned and follow me on my Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Because here in Copenhagen it still feels like summer, I have a quite summerish outfit post for you today. I am wearing a synthetic leather dress from Zara, a white cotton shirt from Soaked in luxury and some very comfortable sneakers from Monki, which became one of my favourite shops here in Denmark.
What I love most about the Zara dress is its versatility: I can wear it in the summer with a lace bra under, like in these photos, in the autumn and spring over a T-shirt or a blouse and in the winter over a turtleneck. A dress like this is essential for a basic wardrobe! Also, it’s super comfortable! It will be one of my favourite items this fall, I can feel it🙂
Lots of love!
Hello, beautiful people! If it’s Sunday, there is a new recipe on the blog :) When I am cooking, I don’t like to do complicated stuff, because simple things taste better. I really believe that and I encourage all off you to simplify your entire life. Simple=Better, in my opinion.
Yummy cherry tomatoes pasta recipe
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 150 gr pasta (75 gr/person is the recommended serving size). I had a mix of penne and fusilli
- 300 gr cherry tomatoes. It’s tastier if you use the sweet type tomatoes.
- 1 big spoon of pesto. Or more if you like it🙂
- One clove of garlic
- Fresh basil
- Grana Padano or Parmigiano Reggiano or parmesan cheese.
- Olive oil, salt and peper
- Add at least 4 quarts of water to a large pot.When it starts boiling add a pinch of salt. Add the pasta and cook respecting the time indicated on the package. Stir from time to time.
- Immediately after you put the pasta to boil, heat 4-5 spoons of olive oil in a pan. When the oil begins to sizzle add garlic and the cherry tomatoes. Set your stove on medium heat and gently stir from time to time.
- When the pasta is boiled, strain the water. Put the pasta in the pan over the tomatoes, add the pesto, one spoon of parmesan and fresh basil.
- Serve the pasta while is hot, adding some more fresh basil and parmesan.
Bon appetite, my dears!
Hello, beautiful people! How are you? I really hope that thing are going great for you❤
I few days ago I had a big revelation…my favourites posts on the blog are the one about food. I mean, I am multitasking, I cook and I gather materials for blogging in the same time, I don’t have to edit the photos too much (sometimes not at all) because all these colours look great on camera and, bonus, I get to eat all this delicious food! How great is that? :))
I will try to post a new recipe every Sunday, just in time for you to prepare lunch, so stay tuned! Today is about my healthy veggie tortilla wraps recipe, that is so easy to prepare and absolutely delicious! Also, it’s Instagram-friendly :))
Healthy veggie tortilla wraps recipe
Preparation time: 10 hungry minutes
- Lettuce leaves
- Cherry tomatoes
- Optional: salt, pepper, hot chilli, or any other spices you like
Lay tortillas on a flat surface and spread with humus
Add the lettuce leaves, the cherry tomatoes cut in half and round slices of cucumber
Add you favourite spices
Wrap up each tortilla burrito-style
Good appetite, beautiful people! Have an easy week!
Tips on wrapping the tortillas:
- The bigger the tortilla, the easier making a tight wrap will be.
- A warm tortilla makes the tortilla more pliable and easier to wrap. Warm the tortilla for about 10 seconds on each side. Don’t let it get crispy.
- Don’t overfill it. Make more tortillas, instead.
Since I discovered that I can bike wearing a skirt, life is easier :)) I get to use all the old skirts hidden in my closet. Still, the high-heeled shoes get dustier every day. I don’t think I will ever go back to wearing high heels daily. So, this is my casual Friday look❤ An white Zara knit T-shirt, a veil skirt, white summer espadrilles from Primark and a lot of positive energy!
Enjoy your weekend, beautiful people!
Lots of hugs!
Hello, Sunday! Hello, dear friends!
I love this period of the year, when you find the best vegetables and fruits. They are all ripe and delicious, so I thought it’s about time to prepare some roasted veggies. It’s now or never🙂
Preparation time: 35 minutes
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 aubergine
- 1 zucchini
- 1 squash
- 3 sweet long peppers
- salt, olive oil, parmesan, parsley
- Wash all the veggies
- Cut the tomatoes in half
- Cut off each end of zucchini, then cut lengthwise in half. Do the same thing with the aubergine and the squash
- Put the veggies in a tray, sprinkle with salt, olive oil and pepper
- Cook for 30 minutes in preheated oven, at about 170C
Garnish with parsley and parmesan and serve warm
Use the leftovers to make a delicious pasta. Just boil some fusilli pasta (if you are not an expert, you can find here more instructions), then add the veggies cut in small pieces, a bit of olive oil and some parmesan. That’s all, you can’t get a more balanced meal, more tasty, more colourful or beautiful than that❤
Good appetite, beautiful people!